GET ONBOARD AUSTRALIAN BOATING DIGITIAL MAGAZINE!
Featuring all the latest boating coverage from Australia’s most experienced boating team.
- Check out Jeff Webster’s in-depth trailer boat test report on the rugged, safe and economical Savage 485 Beach Comber – an aluminium runabout that is just about perfect for today’s young boating families.
- Find out how to pick and choose the right Trim Tab set-up for your boat and budget.
- See how Windsurfers are preparing for the latest Australian Championships for young and old alike.
- Hundreds of Spaniards have fallen in love with their brand new, state-of-the-art and very fast ‘green’ LNG Super Cat Ferry that was created and designed in Australia by the renowned Incat team.
- Tackle guru and hot fisherman Andrew Hestelow takes the mystery out of fishing in really deepwater for the magical gemfish, blue grenadier, and hapuka.
- After months of COVID-19 worry for the famous Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race, the starter did fire the gun, 80+ starters did head for Hobart – and most made it down there behind Line Honours winner, the maxi Black Jack.
- Follow all the action with Tom Slingsby’s SAILGP crew on The ‘Roo as they stayed out of trouble in Cadiz (Round-6) and the tumultuous Sydney Grand Prix ‘demolition’ derby’ that was Round 7.
- In this special edition of their regular TV Show ‘On Course’ Matthew Sheehan and his Planet Sail team looks back over the year.
- Norway leads the world in electric car take-up – and they’re doing it now in the marine world, too. Check out this awesome ‘electric’ RIB.
- No doubts about the unstoppable Don McIntyre – his latest venture, creating the 580 Global DIY trailer yacht – is taking off all-over the world.
- The gorgeous Oceanis 34.1 reminds us why this 10m class is such a perfect size for a family-based cruiser/racer.
Plus with hours of AB-TV videos to enjoy – there has never been a better time to get your digital copy of AB and get boating!