GET ONBOARD AUSTRALIAN BOATING MAGAZINE!
Featuring up to the minute boating coverage from Australia’s most experienced boating team.
- AB’s best Consumer Supplement about purchasing a new anchor winch – terrific detail, advice, tips and know-how.
- Why Hinchinbrook Island is the ultimate fisherman’s paradise – in small craft, too!
- First details: In-depth analysis of the new Crossfire Six7 powered ally cat development
- The awesome, outboard-powered Cutwater C-288-Sedan; the latest thinking in sensible 2021 cruiser design
- Beneteau to introduce more electric power options in their Excess 15 sailing cat
- How the Sanctuary Cove Marina is covering up – and their boatowners are loving it!
- Aussie SAILGP Team Wins in a crazy weather SAILGP in Cadiz, Spain
- In-depth boat test of the impressive, fishing ready AMM 7500 Centre Console
- We’re Buying A New Tinny (Part-3) – and thinking sideways as well as the obvious.
- Using Andrew Hestelow’s downrigger as a burley bomb explained – good thinking!
- Beneteau’s ultra practical new Grand Trawler 62 – we’re ready to move onboard – permanently!
Plus with over 3 hours of AB-TV in every issue across 10-14 video productions – There has never been a better time to pick up your copy and get boating!